Thursday, September 2, 2010

A little inspiration

Between watching Julie and Julia last night and my ever-changing work situation, I feel like I am in need of a bit of inspiration. While I don't find it hard to fill my time with projects (canning, knitting, quilting, reading, carding, applying, swimming, etc), I feel like my focus has dropped by the wayside.

What am I intending to do with my time? What really makes me happy?

Every once in a while it is good to stop and think about your own personal purpose. I think the thing that keeps me questioning my world is that the things I like to do most are not the things that pay the bills. While I love to do so many things, they tend to cost money instead of make it. I do really enjoy Graphic Design, so I need to find an inspiring way to succeed. It's time for me to step up and make things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers